Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shit, Parrots and the Zoo

Ondine and I went to the zoo twice this week. The weather has been good so it was great timing to see the animals out sun bathing and in clear view. The Wellington zoo is pretty decent and reminds me a bit of the Oakland Zoo.

This morning we met up with our friend Carrie and her daughter Bethen. We brought a gift for Bethen from the states and I keep forgetting to bring it with me whenever I get together with them. On the drive to the zoo I realized I had done it again. I yelled out, "shit!", and my little parrot from the back seat said, "shit!" too.

Mark the day. First echoed curse word. Might just be the first of many I'm afraid...


(I kept laughing at the bear exhibit as I couldn't help thinking about Anchor Man, and kept envisioning Steve Carrell hugging and playing with the bear in the moat)

Big buurd! (looking at pelicans)

Monkey. Where is?

No comments: